Looking for Electric Roller Garage Doors in Peterborough? A new garage door can quickly and effectively transform the appearance of your property. We supply and install electric roller garage doors of the highest quality, which are durable and low-maintenance. Protect your home or business with stylish secure electric roller garage door from our wide range of styles and prices.
Why choose us for your garage doors?
- We have a wide range of garage door solutions
- Garage doors can be made to measure
- We have over 30 years of experience in the industry
- All of our products and installation are fully guaranteed
- We supply, install and maintain
- Local specialists based in Huntingdon
Advantages of Electric Roller Garage Doors
- Higher Security over a conventional garage door
- Less space required creating more usable garage space
- Ease of Use due to Remote control operation
- Higher safety over a conventional garage door
- Colour range
We can also supply:
Emergency Call Out Service
In the event of an emergency, just call us on 01480 731727.
Our fast response team will assess the situation and send a qualified engineer with the parts necessary to carry out the repair quickly, safely and efficiently.
Who we are
Direct Door Solutions with over 30 years of experience are your local experts for roller shutter doors & high speed doors.
We understand how important it is to protect your premises and property, and a secure environment for your business ensures your stock and equipment is safe from the elements or any potential intruders.
Built to last
Our electric roller garage doors are specially designed and manufactured using only the highest quality materials which mean they really are buit to last. The doors are extensively tested for durability and security, giving you peace of mind for the foreseeable future.
Peterborough is a city in eastern England. It’s known for the 12th- and 13th-century Peterborough Cathedral, with its Gothic facade. In a former hospital building, the Peterborough Museum has a reconstructed Victorian operating theatre, plus fossils and paintings. Flag Fen Archaeology Park features Bronze Age village and causeway remains. Nene Park is home to woodlands, footpaths and Ferry Meadows recreation area.